Traffic I Specialist
- Responsible for the on-going maintenance of the contract through its complete cycle.
- Maintenance of contracts may include: contract line revisions, contract line pre-emptions and application of basic adcopy.
- Import and Activate Contracts
- Understand, process and provide effective and timely resolution for all contract revision requests
- Use pre-empt functionality as directed
- File and maintain paper and electronic documents as necessary
- Runs and analyzes reports as necessary to ensure adcopy is properly assigned to contracts as well as report out to the field adcopy that is missing and required.
- Accepts traffic instructions / adcopy instructions in various formats, understand and logically apply the instructions into the traffic and billing software
- Runs and distributes adcopy reports to the field
- Builds and maintains television programming (e.G. Arrangements of breaks within a show) as directed through received programming information from licensed programming sources and local origination channels.
- Creates and maintains break structure for programming as required
- Continuously gains efficiencies through process for Local Networks and Interconnects
- Monitors and provides reports as necessary to alert sales of changes & ensuring that spot schedule is based upon inventory available.
- Uses pre-empt functionality in the system to address potential fulfillment issues as necessary
- Completes manual reconciliation as necessary
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience; 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility
- Dept/Org Scope & Impact