Traffic Spec I
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Atlanta GA
- 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility
- Entry level support role requiring basic skills; can perform some of the basic tasks within the function; some impact at the job or department level
- Performs simple, routine work; Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction; Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Any deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor/manager
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment; Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor/manager
- Responsible for executing advertising insertion contracts from the time the order is delivered by company to the time the order has expired and the client is invoiced.
- Responsible for accurate processing of all orders; including order acceptance, execution, validation and billing preparation.
- Streamlines workflow between all departments for efficiency and high contract fulfillment rate. Develops, upgrades and implements new enhancements within the Traffic and Billing system that will help achieve business goals and selling initiatives.
- Responsible for the on-going maintenance of the contract through its complete cycle. Maintenance of contracts may include: contract line revisions, contract line pre-emptions and application of basic adcopy.
- Import and Activate Contracts
- Understand, process and provide effective and timely resolution for all contract revision requests