UI Developer III
Boca Raton, FL
- Facilitate review of existing UI Frameworks, research and conduct POCs along with the Architects and Development Managers to recommend, plan and implement the go-forward UI stack.
- Collaborate with a team of developers and business analysts to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements thus facilitating quality and timely project completion.
- Understand and capture business/technical requirements and translate them into functional and design elements. Create high level technical design documents
- Maintain and Enhance e-commerce sites as per requirements
- 7 or more years of UI Development experience with e-Commerce/m-Commerce applications.
- Experience with Application Servers/Containers such as Application Server/WebLogic/Tomcat
- In depth understanding and experience working with A/B test tools such as Monetate, Optimizely, Maxymiser etc.
- Experience with writing and modifying custom tags within Tag Management Solutions such Signal, Tealium etc.
- Experience working with implementing third party e-commerce services including but not limited to: Payment Methods (Paypal, Google Wallet), Product Reviews, e-commerce analytics (Coremetrics, Google Analytics), SEO/SEM
- 7-10 years of experience developing feature rich, intuitive and user friendly e-Commerce/m-Commerce applications facilitating B2B and/or B2C channels.