Location: Birmingham AL
Job Type: Long term Contract basis
- The candidate will be responsible for all tasks associated with administrating the Pega systems, daily monitoring and performance tuning all services within the UNIX/Pega environment.
- The candidate will also act as a liaison to corporate IT and Client management in order to ensure business unit requests are complete and to ensure IT initiatives are completed timely and accurately.
- Bachelor degree required or equivalent years of experience
- Experience in a position exercising independent judgment and decision making
- Experience in a position researching and recommending alternatives for Information Technology initiatives
- Experience in a position interpreting and communicating technical information orally and written
- Three years application administration experience required in Pega, AIX or Unix Experience in WebSphere preferred
- Experience administrating Pega or similar work flow management software Provide business hours and after-hours support as required for Pega environment
- Documentation of processes and procedures supporting the Pega environment
- Application patch management support
- Problem management support System monitoring and performance tuning
- Healthcare and/or Medicare experience preferred