Virtual Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Contract To Hire
Contractor will be integrated in to the Virtual Infrastructure team. This team is responsible for the VMWare centric virtual environment.
- Well versed in vSphere 6.0 and vSAN.
- Responsible for support of the environment.
- Completing incidents
- Proactive action to avoid incidents
- Participating in an on-call rotation every 7th week
- Apply firmware, patches, updates, as needed
- Projects work
- Participating in project meetings and designing virtual solutions
- Implementing solution designed
- Ensuring all designs meet standards
- Well versed and experienced with vRealize Automation and Orchestration.
- Participate in automation activities in support of achieving a Software Defined Data Center
- Experience with NSX, vRealize Operations and/or Log InSight are considered a plus
- Must have solid communication skills and be able to professionally represent the virtual infrastructure team.