Intermediate Web Applications Programmer
Location: Montgomery, AL
Position Type: 1 year contract with possible extension
· Develop web application to capture spending plans and budgets for our Medicaid Personal Choices program. This will be incorporated into our existing software application called Medicaid to Go. This will also involve a mechanism to allow a nurse to approve the spending plan for each potential client. Case Managers will be inputting the spending plan and budgets into this application instead of using excel spreadsheets.
· Develop web application that is a case management time tool. This will be for all programs at Senior Services (All medicaid waivers and Title III). The tool will automatically track time spent on individual clients and have reminders for upcoming case reviews and etc.
· Revise a section in Medicaid to Go that is called the " Nurses Station. " This is where all waiver applications or reviewed. We need a way the nurses can add comments and be displayed history of comments back to users.
· Convert a VB 6.0 interface to a .NET web interface for the Administration and Maintenance section of our existing software. This is the core of our system and what drives the user access levels, usernames, passwords, providers, drop-down boxes, and etc.
· Will need to revise setting up of ombudsman users while converting.
· Extensive working experience in Design, Development and Implementation of various Web & Windows based applications using Microsoft .NET with programming languages in VB.Net and or C#. (Currently all web application are in VB.Net and web services in C#) Strong understanding of .NET Framework and .NET application architecture. Java Script, CSS, HTML VB 6.0 Web services experience a plus SQL server 2012
· Crystal Reporting is a plus but not required Senior Services currently uses Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 Team Foundation Server is the software used to manage source code. Preparing system documentation
· Extensive .NET web developer in VB.Net and or C#. SQL server 2012
· .NET web developer in VB.Net and or C#.