Wireless Network Engineer
- The wireless engineer will support the wireless network, along with supporting authentication systems, that are offered to clients across multiple agencies.
- The candidate will primarily support a Cisco environment but must be willing to learn and adjust to new systems across these agencies.
- The engineer will be responsible for optimizing, troubleshooting and resolving issues concerning connectivity, authentication and hardware on the network.
- Additional duties will include: maintaining and implementation of patches, updates as well as planning and implementation of new configurations on Cisco Client and Cisco Prime, design and implementation of new wireless systems and networks, and secondarily support campus LAN issue as needed.
- The Engineer will serve as lead and subject matter expert with concerns to the implementation of new technologies and configurations as they pertain to the wireless network.
- Associates Degree in Information Technology with 5 years' experience working with Cisco Wireless Network and Cisco Client or 7 years' experience working with Cisco Wireless Network and Cisco Client.
- Candidate must also possess CCNA Wireless and show relevant experience in the field.
- Required Skill set must include but is not limited to Cisco WLC, Cisco AP' s, Cisco Client, Cisco Prime, 802.1x, TACACS+, Radius, Lan Switching. Experience with ADTRAN Wireless a plus but is not required.