Corporate Services - Enterprise Insights Consultant
Lawrence Township, NJ US
Title: Corporate Services - Enterprise Insights Consultant
Position Type: Contract 6 Months
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ
This role is responsible for leading the design and execution of primary market research efforts and customizing research methodologies aligned to Worldwide Commercialization Strategy & Capabilities, Worldwide and US Medical, Corporate Affairs and other enterprise stakeholders.
In addition, this role will also contribute to embedding innovative insights capabilities into the organization, working with Enterprise Insights & Capabilities lead to impact business priorities and decisions related to enhancing and building new capabilities that align to strategic imperatives, with significant relevance across therapeutic areas.
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties
- Partners cross functionally in a highly matrixed environment to impact decisions related to capabilities building in the areas of digital engagement, behavioral science economics and customer experiences throughout the patient journey.
- Provides leadership for Customer Insights efforts, developing and deploying innovative market research techniques that reflect best practices, in order to develop key strategic customer insights and drive superior decision-making
- Accurately assesses business issues faced by enterprise business stakeholders and develops the appropriate market research design to address them, providing superior analysis and reasoned solutions
- Synthesizes data from multiple sources to bring added value to research studies, then draws and communicates customer insights in a business-oriented, concise and meaningful way to be delivered to the business team, taking complex data and driving simplicity in storytelling
- Consistently develops and recommends reasonable, data-driven business-building ideas and encourages the use of customer and market insights to inform business decisions
- Develops and aligns effectiveness metrics to quantify impact of key strategic initiatives, including competitive and business performance management
- Bachelor of Science in relevant area. Advanced degree in General Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Market Research, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Operations Research, Social Science, or other Scientific degrees, or related field preferred
- Market Research experience
- Some pharmaceutical industry experience preferred