Title: Resource Professional
Duration: 04+ months Contract
- Manage the day-to-day operations for their respective portion of program, which include:
- Managing LinkedIn ticketing tool (250 cases a week)
- Ad Hoc Client Reporting
- Offboarding for the contingent workforce team
- Special Projects
- Expedient issue resolution, further refining throughout the process with emphasis on responsiveness and customer services for assigned client; depending upon the engagement size, may train or assign work to administrative staff
Responsible for maximizing customer satisfaction, maintaining, and building new relationships, expectation management and issue/conflict resolution (services and grows the contractor / subcontractor population, managing client and contractor / subcontractor expectations and troubleshooting and issue resolution, etc.).
- Establishes and develops manager relationships within assigned clients and expands existing manager relationships to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and, working in conjunction with the Program Manager staff,
Fulfills client service through frequent interaction with client managers to ensure satisfaction and identify potential business development opportunities for program expansion or utilization.
- Responsible for ensuring resolution to the day-to-day issues that arise among the contractor/subcontractor population, within their respective program. Reports issues to respective supplier or client for resolution and/or escalation to Program Manager as needed.''
- Minimum three years staffing industry experience, or in an account support MSP role. Any VMS experience desired (Fieldglass/Beeline/Client).
Required Years of Experience
- Minimum of 18 months of staffing or recruiting experience, with a minimum of 6 months in account management or coordination is preferred.
- MSP or Staffing industry preferred.