Administrative Assistant/Office & Data Records Specialist
Phoenix, AZ US
Title: Administrative Assistant/Office & Data Records Specialist
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 05+ Months Contract with High possibility of extension
- Performs a broad range of complex job assignments which may be focused in administrative, operational or technical County functions.
- Performs a variety of specialized administrative tasks that includes processing and data entry of compliance reports, grant award subrecipient reports and records, and other digitally received reports from external agencies.
- Performs and provides clerical and administrative support such as: Filing, coping, and prepare correspondence for Compliance Unit Supervisor.
- Assist with creating/updating materials as needed as well as assistance with purchasing supplies and equipment for the Compliance Unit.
Skills Required & Preferred ·
- Knowledge of record documentation, general accounting principles, confidentiality policies and procedures, general computer use and office procedures.
- Knowledge of regulations and procedures related to business environments.
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Skills in data entry and word processing, organizational skills, and numerical proficiency.
- Knowledge of office procedures/practices, record keeping, planning and maintaining workflow.
- Ability to develop and adapt office procedures.
- Ability to maintain and develop manual and electronic filing systems.
- Operation of standard office equipment.
- (2) years of experience performing specialized clerical duties.
- Associate’ s degree or higher in business, communications, computer science, education or Public Health
- Post-secondary education may substitute for the experience requirements on a year for year basis. ·
- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and managing files and records, transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
High school diploma or GED