Birmingham, AL US
Location: Birmingham, AL 35203(Onsite)
Duration: 12+ Month Contract
- Previous experience using Customer Service System (BSC clearance level would be ideal) Proficient in Microsoft Outlook (file management) and Excel.
- Prefer experience in written customer correspondence Good organizational skills.
- Demonstrates sense of urgency to requests Ability to work without close supervision.
- Position will be responsible for managing third party requests from energy consultants on behalf of C&I customers.
- Previous back ground with energy or utility company will be preferred.
- It includes but is not limited to processing a high volume of email traffic, corresponding with internal teams for rate changes, customer account updates, and data reports.
- This individual will also be responsible for maintaining a repository of agreements and correspondence via Outlook folders.
- Additionally, managing customer access to the Energy Direct site will also be required.