Remote/APC-Bhm, AL US
Location: Birmingham, AL United States (Hybrid)
Duration: 06 + months of the contract
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Understanding of common federal contractual terms and practices Working knowledge of FAR, DFARS, 2 CFR 200, etc.
- Ability to prioritize tasks/assignments General accounting.
- Effective communication with all levels and disciplines of the business areas supported Computer skills (MS Excel/MS Office Suite)
- Analytical and interpersonal skills Superior written and oral communication
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills Computer Research abilities and experience.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or other technical equivalent
- Experience with administration of federal contracts/grant agreements is required (5+ years of related experience desired)