Downey (Hybrid), CA US
Downey CA (Hybrid)
12+ Months contract
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in deploying and managing large-scale OpenShift and Kubernetes environments.
- 5+ years’ experience migrating legacy application workloads to Kubernetes or OpenShift.
- 5+ years of experience developing within AWS environments and configuring AWS cloud services.
- 5+ years' experience with scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or Go.
- 5+ Years experience with hands-on and utilizing tools like AWS CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana, or EFK stack.
- 5+ years of experience in AWS EKS and Observability.
- 4+ years of experience in deploying, supporting, and maintaining Rancher in Hybrid cloud.
- 4+ years developing custom platform control plane webhooks, CRDs and operators and more that provide a secure platform.
- 3+ years creating and deploying Helm Charts.
- 4+ years' experience with Git.
- 4+ years building CI/CD pipelines using automation tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins, and Git Hub actions.
- 4+ years' experience with Ansible Automation Platform and authoring playbooks and roles for installing, maintaining, or upgrading platforms.
- 5+ years' experience with RHEL administration.
Bachelor' s degree in computer science or information Technology or equivalent, education can be substituted for experience on a year-to-year basis.