Business Analyst Advanced
Montgomery, AL US
6-12+ Months Contract
Montgomery, AL (Onsite From Day 1)
Visa – USC & GC
- 3 – 5 Years of experience as a Business Analyst or assisting Project Managers.
- 5 years of experience on Medicaid or Major Health Care Payer projects.
- 3 years of experience supporting provider management (This is critical for this position.
- If they have not worked with provider management in prior positions, please do not respond.)
- 1 – 2 years of Experience with multi-vendor projects.
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a technical writer.
- Expert/Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office products including MS Project and SharePoint Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
- Understand contract monitoring for development, configuration, and operational activities.
- Review and follow the processes and procedures defined to support a program with multiple vendors.
- Work with multiple vendors and multiple in-person or virtual teams.
- Review program, project or software artifacts developed by multiple vendors and comment or approve.
- Interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Perform standard project functions such as creating documents or presentations, schedule meetings, produce meeting minutes, disburse reports, track artifacts, issues and action items, etc.
- Provide business and requirements oversight.
- Understand all phases of a project management and software development life cycle.
- Support multiple software development methodologies or software configuration activities.
- Assist with CMS reporting and certification process
- Maintain project assets, communications and track items to completion.
- Identify and report on abnormalities or variances.