CW Senior Security Awareness & Security Institute Analyst
Plano, TX US
Position: CW Senior Security Awareness & Security Institute Analyst
Location: Plano, TX 75024 (Initially Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months of contract
Remote initially and hybrid later
- The candidate must have strong experience in Compliance, Cybersecurity training.
- Will be responsible for managing training from beginning till end.
- Must have strong experience in handling cyber events and tools.
- Clients is looking for someone with minimum four years of experience.
- This is more of a training role. Please fine someone who is either a cybersecurity trainer or has good experience in training and events.
- Able to understand and develop department specific trainings with the assistance of SMEs
- Develop and communicate an annual engaging security awareness program and cybersecurity month activities
- Strong communication skills based on audience
- Work collaboratively across various teams
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Able to run simulated phishing exercises
- Experience in one or more of the following fields: IT, Cybersecurity, Corporate Communications, and/or Security Awareness
- Knowledge of ISO, NIST, SOX or other security compliance frameworks considered a plus
Monitor information security industry news and blog posts for internal and external educational opportunities
- Associate Two-Year College Degree
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience (similar field/industry)
- Knowledge of multiple security areas such as: security architecture, identity management/governance, incident response, security risk, and audit/compliance functions
- Knowledge and understanding of Cofense
- Knowledge and understanding of Litmos Platform
- Experience developing targeted trainings
- 4-year college degree
- CISSP Certification
- Security Awareness and Culture Professional Certification
- Experience with Power BI development
- Experience using course building software (e.G., Articulate 360)
- Social media and marketing experience considered a Communication and technical writing experience considered a plus