Care Manager, RN CW
Home, DE US
Care Manager, RN
Location: New Castle County, DE (Face-to-face visits will be required)
Duration: 03 + Months (C2H)
• Travel to members’ homes, nursing facilities, and other community-based settings in order to complete face-to-face needs assessments with subsequent telephonic contact with the member in accordance with state and national guidelines, policies, procedures, and protocols.
• Registered Nurse and 2 years of experience in long-term care, home health, hospice, public health, or assisted living
• One year in home clinical or case management experience
• Medicare and Medicaid experience
• Managed care experience
• Working flexible hours to meet member’ s needs
• Proficiency in PC-based word processing and database documentation (Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook)
• Reliable transportation daily to be able to travel within assigned territory
• Ability to meet regulatory deadlines.
• Has a dedicated home work space used only for business purposes and is able to comply with all telecommuter policies.
• Experience in geriatric special needs, behavioral health, home health
• Understanding of the importance of cultural competency in addressing targeted populations.
• Experience with electronic documentation system(s)
• Experience with cost neutrality and budgeting
• Must be willing to travel throughout the state (may only need to travel 2-3 times a week depending on schedule)