Sunrise, FL US
Location: Sunrise, FL
Duration: 1-2 Months
- Matches proper file and/or claim number on unidentified correspondence by use of the various automated systems.
- Performs control operator functions for various Service Center or Claim Office data systems.
- Retrieves and/or re-files items from central storage facility and maintains accurate records of file activity.
- Operates photocopy equipment.
- Receives dock and messenger service deliveries and verifies accuracy of delivered material.
- Prepares outgoing mail for shipment which includes the necessary attachments, wrapping, and sealing.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties such as answering telephones, taking messages, and sorting and filing mail and correspondence, and data entry.
- Keeps supervisor informed verbally and in writing of activities and problems within assigned area of responsibility; refers matters beyond limits of authority and expertise to supervisor for direction.
- Performs other related work as required or requested.
Skills and Education
- Demonstrates good working knowledge of Claim processing and of Claim policies and procedures.
- Education equivalent to graduation from high school supplemented by courses in typing and personal computer skills or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Nine or more months experience as a Claim Clerk or the equivalent demonstrating a basic knowledge of computer entry and operations.
- DATA ENTRY
- COMPUTER ENTRY
- SERVICE CENTER