Browse the latest opportunities at TPI.
Tech Providers, Inc. https://techproviders.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Logo-Color.png https://techproviders.com https://techproviders.com true
Clerical / Admin
Cedar Rapids, IA US
Posted: 01/13/2021 2021-01-13 2023-04-21 Job Number: 14337465
- Title: Quality Specialist
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Duration: 3+ Months contract
6am CST-6pmCST (8 hours per shift) Start Day 7am-3: 30pm
Quality Analysts provide a review of the quality and accuracy of work functions performed by call center team members within call centers and their corresponding external business partners. The observations from which are used to develop performance trending while identifying performance gaps. Additionally, monitoring observations may be used to identify internal process improvement opportunities and validate improvements that have been implemented.
Essential Job Functions:
- Evaluating and verifying assigned telephone and clerically based work quality and accuracy to support high-quality customer contacts and associated work processing tasks.
- Attend assigned calibrations to ensure consistency within monitoring processes, procedures, job knowledge, and scoring.
- Leverage recording/monitoring application to compile data, generating reports to support business goals.
The following functions/accountabilities are essential for all jobs:
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Meet regular performance expectations
- Strong written communication skills (may need to work on phone calls to support service levels)
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
- Experience with Quality review of internal processes (SOP review)
- Previous call center experience
- Capability to work flexible hours, which may include day, evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to be at work on time, to return from breaks and lunch periods on time and to leave the work area after the end of their scheduled workday (applicable to jobs subject to attendance policy).
- Do we need to add has sufficient internet speed and WIFI at home?
- Working knowledge of recording platform (e.G. NICE/Engage) is a plus.