Phoenix, AZ US
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 06+ Months Contract (Potential for extension)
- Client Service Specialist will answer phone calls regarding an applicant’ s application, process applications and help walk in clients at the front desk
- Basic skills in the use of Microsoft Word. • payable processing.
- Ability to process and integrate complex data. • Ability to perform routine PRISM functions (e.G., process PARS, requisitions).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and be sensitive to political issues.
- Experience in providing administrative support in the assigned functional area(s).
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both external and internal contacts.
- Ability to perform data entry into CASPS and/or FAMIS in at least 3 functions (e.G., create shells, accounts, Basic Math Skills.
- Basic skills in the use of applicable Microsoft Office Suite software. • Ability to write simple documents.
- Microsoft office
- 1 year of case management experience, College Degree or combination of work and college
- 4-year degree or combination of work and college experience