Construction Planner I
Iola, KS US
Location: Iola, KS, (Hybrid)
Duration: 12+ Months Contract (Potential for extension)
1. Strong organization skills with the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks and/or to meet deadlines.
2. Proficient in computer programs (i.E. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe).
3. Basic knowledge of the HFC/Fiber Plant to include: understanding of the telecom Infrastructure.
4. Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
5. Preferred - 1 or more year of experience in related field (i.E. Construction Planning or Network Operations) with a Telecommunications company
Typical Training / Experience
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience; 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility Dept/Org Scope & Impact
- Entry level support role requiring basic skills; can perform some of the basic tasks within the function; some impact at the job or department level Problem Complexity
- Performs simple, routine work; Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction; Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor.
- Any deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor/manager Autonomy - Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment.
- Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor/manager Knowledge.