Construction Planner I
Omaha, NE US
Location: Omaha, NE 68164 (Hybrid)
Duration: 12+ Months
- Constructs, builds, repairs, and inspects Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC) networks to provide voice, video, and data to residential and commercial customers. Coordinates with other utilities for permits, joint trench, pole applications, and service issues.
- All construction planner duties for residential and commercial projects -Establishes aggressive timelines for work to ensure project meets due dates.
- Able to read and interpret civil engineering drawings and DOT as well as all applicable rules and regulations.
- Ability to function as a company representative with other utility and state/local entities.
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience; 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility Dept/Org Scope & Impact
- Entry-level support role requiring basic skills; can perform some of the basic tasks within the function; some impact at the job or department level Problem Complexity.