Manhattan, NY US
Location: Manhattan, NY 10038
Duration: 06+ months Contract (with potential conversion)
The Contracting Specialist is responsible for management of contracts and suppliers within an assigned service line, which will include multiple contracts or relationships. Specifically, Contracting Specialist will be responsible for:
- Contract negotiation and management
- Supplier/Order management
- Data analytics
- Resolve supplier related issues regarding contracting, pricing, PO, and payment activities.
- Work with Hospital requisitioners and vendor to resolve order issues.
- Research non-catalog item purchases and determine contract coverage.
- Work with Vendor management team to setup new vendors and/or update vendor information.
- Submit capital documents and quotes
- Work with Purchasing and Hospitals on capital orders.
- Conduct negotiation with suppliers
- Create and manage contract documents for signatures.
- Understanding of contract management processes and systems.
- Able to create amendments with some guidance from manager, while ensuring contract modifications.
- Review and analyze supplier data.
- Assist Category Directors on spend other data as needed.
- Contract Operations
- Bachelor’ s Degree