Browse the latest opportunities at TPI.
Tech Providers, Inc. https://techproviders.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Logo-Color.png https://techproviders.com https://techproviders.com true
Credit Investigator Eastern Region
Alpharetta, GA US
Posted: 12/20/2022 2022-12-20 2023-04-21 Job Number: 18491516
- Job Title: Credit Investigator Eastern Region
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Alpharetta GA
CONTINGENT WORKER TITLE: Credit Investigator
Clerical / Admin 31%
CLASS: Clerical Admin
- Must Be Local to work location as candidate will be needed to work on a Hybrid schedule at one of the above days based on location .
- Reason for contingent headcount? To complete credit investigation for received credit applications
- What is the project(s) name? In House Credit Investigation
- What are the key objectives for this resource (project summary)? To complete all requested credit investigation at or exceeding dealer service levels. Phone-based role where you will be needed to make inbound and outbound calls.
- What specific TFS departments will they interact with? TFS DSC Credit Teams
- Must Be Local to work location as candidate will be needed to work on a Hybrid schedule Starting the first week of June.
- Hybrid Work Schedule: Eastern – Required to be in office Monday and Wednesday with the voluntary option of Thursday.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Phone based experience (inbound/outbound calls)
- PC literate with good typing skills (25-30 WPM)
- Minimum education level of a high school graduate
- The expectation is that these people will be available to work on 5 days a week with two of those days being Saturday and Monday mandatory.
Required Work Hours:
8 AM-7 PM Monday – Sat. In each applicable time zone. There will be a variety of scheduling options within the 11 hours (i.E.: 8-5 PM, 9-6 PM, 10-7 PM, 11-8 PM, etc. With hour lunch) as each time zone will have flex shifts to cover high volume days, Monday and Saturday. For business continuities the 4 corporate partners will have Sunday and one of the following weekdays off: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
Holidays Off: Thanksgiving and Christmas
This is a long-term role that the managers can see the candidate moving into a Contract' s Analyst role full time but this is based on the business need and performance.
This is an entry level role
Collections/Customer Service background is fine
Guidelines for appropriate attire
You should wear business attire when you are representing the Company. These instances may include interactions with dealers, suppliers, visits with special guests, or other similar situations. However, a day spent in the office may allow for a more casual choice.
Although it is not feasible to list every type of attire that is acceptable or unacceptable, the following guidelines will help you determine what is appropriate to wear to work. Clothing should always reflect a professional image, be clean and neat in appearance and fit in a manner that is appropriate for a business environment.
Examples of appropriate attire:
- Suits and ties
- Sports coats and slacks
- Skirts and dresses
- Capri/cropped pants
- Jeans (standard/classic fit)
- Sleeveless tops
- Dress sandals, open-toed shoes
- Clean, neat athletic shoes
Examples of inappropriate attire:
- Clothes with holes, rips, fraying, etc.
- Halter tops, spaghetti straps, strapless tops, tank tops, muscle shirts
- Flip flops, beach sandals
- T-shirts with printed logos (shirts with Toyota logo are acceptable)
- Attire that would typically be worn to the beach, gym, or dance club