Fort Smith, AR US
Duration: 1-2 Months contract(Possibility of Extension)
Location: Fort Smith, AR 72903
Shift: 4-6 Hrs/day and 28-32 Hrs/Week and 5-6 Days/Week
• Develops and directs overall order and service-related activities for customer service functions.
• Develop and implement policies for the resolution of customer account inquiries.
• Provides a variety of customer service support duties to customers.
• Ensures timely and accurate information is provided to customers in a professional manner.
• Respond to inquiries through phone, mail, email, and contact with customers.
• Promotes and sells the company's products and services.
• Provides operational management and support at call center locations to ensure efficient and timely resolutions of customer service issues.
• Handles incoming customer calls with the intent of providing customer satisfaction and retention;may introduce and sell new or additional products and/or services
• Works in conjunction with outside sales representatives to provide pre-and/or post-sales support.
• Reviews customer inquiries, problems, requests, and suggestions;determines appropriate solutions and/or responses.
• Negotiates customer claims, initiates billing adjustments, arranges product substitutions and returns.
• Assesses customer needs and suggests/promotes alternative products or services.
• Processes incoming orders
• Refers customer calls to other areas as appropriate;8-Records consistent problem areas.
• Provides clerical/administrative support to the customer service functions.