D05 - INFORMATION MANAGEMENT / SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE - M - BUSINESS OR SYSTEMS ANALYST
Bothell, WA US
Location: Bothell, WA
Duration: 6+ Month
• Education: Minimum Bachelor’ s degree in a technology or relevant scientific discipline required
• 3+ years of experience in IT and/or QC at life sciences (biopharmaceutical preferred) organizations supporting plant-based GMP applications.
• Proven expertise in implementing and supporting quality control applications such as laboratory information systems (LIMS).
• Strong understanding of laboratory business processes as well as software development lifecycle.
• Experience developing in Labware LIMS basic desired.
• Experience developing queries and reports using T-SQL desired.
• Experience developing reports using Crystal Reports desired.
• Experience involving systems integration.
• Labware Admin I certification is preferred.
• Excellent critical thinking, trouble shooting, and collaborative, written and verbal communication skills are required, as is attention to detail and the ability to work within a multi-tasking environment.
• Demonstrated success working in a high-performing, business results-driven environment.