D06 - PROJECT MANAGEMENT / PROJECT MGMT - Specialist, Scheduling and Cell Logistics
Seattle, WA US
Location: Seattle WA 98109 ** Hybrid
Duration: 12+ Month Contract
- QA Experience
- Cell Therapy/Pharma Experience
- Tavlo/Excel/Salesforce Applications Experience
- Experience speaking with customers on the phone
The Clinical Specialist, Scheduling and Cell Logistics will be responsible for scheduling and monitoring patient treatment schedules for the manufacturing of Client’ s clinical autologous cellular immunotherapy products. They will serve as Client cell therapy treatment center’ s main point of contact for patient scheduling and will resolve real-time operational issues related to transportation, manufacturing, distribution, and administration.
The primary duty of the Clinical Specialist, Scheduling and Cell Logistics is to execute day-to-day operations (> = 95% of time). Participation in projects and working groups is growth opportunity as operations permit, considering performance and alignment with development plan.
• Position is office-based in Summit West, NJ with in-office attendance is required a minimum of 50% of the time. Remote work must be performed at home with consistent office setup and internet access, as extensive work at computers and phones is essential to job function.
• Position shift time is 9am – 6pm local.
• Overtime may occasionally be required as assigned.
• Holiday support is required as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’ s degree or 3 years of work experience
• Work experience in customer service, call center operations, patient services/navigator, account management, logistics, or supply chain preferred
• Act as primary scheduling point of contact for clinical trials and healthy donor program as assigned
• Create and maintain patient schedules in coordination with treatment sites and manufacturing sites
• Troubleshoot and develop plans of action for issues throughout the patient journey
• Interact with internal and external stakeholders over the phone and email
• Ensure a positive end-to-end customer experience
• Execute exception processes such as product returns, product replacements, and out of spec product
• Input and maintain transactional data related to patient schedules within Client’ s scheduling system
• Train treatment sites on patient scheduling processes as assigned
• Document feedback from customers and partners as received
• Create and maintain master data in account management system
• Actively participate in tactical and other meetings as assigned
• Facilitate daily operations activities and meetings including shift turnover on rotating basis
• Provide real-time scheduling portal support to external users
• Lead meetings with clinical matrix teams as assigned
• Raise escalations and execute as assigned
• Comply with applicable SOPs, work practices, and other documentation
• Establish and maintain a trusted relationship with clinical internal Client partners
• Accountable for individual performance
• Execute project tasks as assigned
• Execute working groups tasks as assigned