Montgomery (Onsite), AL US
Montgomery AL (Onsite from Day 1)
12 Months contract to Hire
- 3-5 years in a professional level role with progressive experience as a member of a DataOPS team or unit.
- Knowledge of programming languages in combination with business needs to design, monitor and update data systems.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills for interaction with various LOBs to address technical problems or data needs.
- An investigative mindset that enables them to troubleshoot issues with data systems and isolate defects in data process or software.
- 1-2 years' experience in implementing practices outlined in Data Management Book of Knowledge (DMBOK).
- Experience working in a Health Care delivery or Payer environment such as an Medicaid, Medicare, or Integrated Health System.