Data Privacy Specialist
Atlanta, GA US
Position: Data Privacy Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA 30354
Duration: 12+ Months of contract
- This role is designed to coordinate and facilitate data privacy initiatives including overseeing company-wide compliance.
- The candidate is expected to spend 80% of their time on data privacy management and 20% assisting with project and program tasks as needed for the Customer Experience department.
- The Data Privacy Specialist is responsible for the management and facilitation of all privacy related activities in collaboration across all company departments for compliance.
- The Data Privacy Specialist will primarily coordinate and collaborate with Legal on Data privacy initiatives and incoming legislation.
- The specialist is also responsible for consumer ticket handling, including but not limited to the California Consumer Privacy Act, and will serve as a subject matter expert for stakeholders across the business to ensure data privacy laws are met.
- Consult with stakeholders across the business to support data privacy initiatives
- Oversee all data privacy requests including resolving incoming web and phone tickets to ensure timely compliance
- Create standard processes to improve efficiency and meet customer expectations
- Serve as a liaison for internal staff and external organizations
- Prepare and gather data privacy process mappings and data requirement gathering documentation
- Lead structured project management and scrum calls across the departments for data privacy initiatives and changes
- Provide training and support for data privacy specific and targeted initiative rollouts and changes
- Act as a master user and tester for current and new systems that support current initiatives
- Assist the Customer Experience department with projects and initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’ s degree
- 4-6 years of project or program experience