Allegheny, PA US
Position: Desktop Support
Location: Allegheny, PA 15122(Onsite)
Duration: 12+ months contract (High Possibility of extension)
- Provide support of all desktop personal computers and related equipment and to ensure that all employees have the appropriate tools to perform their job function and that these tools are kept in working order and, where necessary, repaired with the minimum of user disruption. Hands on position - will be meeting face to face with end users.
- Job qualifications would normally be met through attainment of an undergraduate degree or vocational certificate, or 2 years of experience in information systems, preferably in a technology environment.
- 2-3 years desktop/desk-side support with exceptional customer service.
- Knowledge of operating systems, Microsoft office suite and software applications.
- Extensive experience troubleshooting software applications.
- Knowledge base is available for client’ s proprietary software applications.
- Experience with active directory administration.