ECAD Librarian Altium
Oakland, CA US
Location: 100% Remote
- This position is for a CAD librarian, a Technician might not be a good fit.
- We are open for remote, but it can be onsite at Oakland if they want, it’ s totally up to them – our team is remote, team is in most of the team is in Central and Pacific time (flexible schedule).
- Must have 2 years of experience with Altium.
- IPC standard knowledge specially IPC 7351
- Knowledge of manufacturing process
- Knowledge of GD&T plus (language used in mechanical design)
- Top skill – Altium, CAD libraries, Altium database libraries, IPC 7351
- Day to day – receive request for new part through ticketing system Jira, they will share that request with designer, close that up and they will interface with engineers (they are requesting for part most of the time), improving the quality of existing part, fallowing procedures, communicating with requestor.
- IPC CID certification will helpful
- PCB design experience will be helpful.