ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN 3
Sunnyvale, CA US
Location: Sunnyvale, CA (On-site)
Duration: 12+ months Contract
- Produce mechanical, and fiber optic assemblies on an engineering or production manufacturing line which involves processes like lamination, Molding, Assembly.
- The candidate will be responsible for starting to mold processes, Lamination and other support for the NPI pilot line.
- This includes the ability to mold parts in numerous thermoplastic elastomers like Pebax, Polyurethane, Epoxy for Transfer Mold. Lamination/Reflow Processes using heat shrink and hot box.
- Closely follow documented assembly and test processes
- Conduct basic troubleshooting of manufacturing issues
- Support experiments lead by engineering
- Document test results using paper and electronic means (Word, Excel, SAP)
- Perform SAP transactions related to manufacturing
- Work with engineering to improve assembly and manufacturing methods
- Follows all corporate, safety and production procedures and regulations
- General mold and machine maintenance (e.G., cleaning and lubricating of machines).
- Other assignments as requested.