Electrical Engineer 2
Dallas, TX US
Position: Electrical Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6+ Months of Contract
- HIGH VOLTAGE SUBSTATIONS
- ELECTRICAL SUBSTATION DESIGN
- ELECTRICAL SUBSTATION
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Continues to learn and remains current on departmental design guides, standards, systems, applicable engineering codes and policies and procedures.
- Applies to assigned tasks as appropriate.
- Continues developing knowledge and complies with quality program relative to assigned tasks.
- Supports continuous improvement and change management efforts.
- Prepares and verifies less complex engineering substation design deliverables.
- Performs research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection.
- Collects, assimilates, and manages data for engineering work.
- Prepares engineering calculations following standard methods and principles.
- Understands and adheres to budget, schedule, and quality requirements.
- Seeks out supervisor or project leadership to share information and gain guidance with respect to details of design and interdisciplinary coordination.
- Coordinates with others as assigned by supervisor or project leadership.
- Focuses on the needs of internal clients (project team leadership) while attempting to gain basic understanding of external client' s main interests and drivers. May provide support to business development or pursuit.
- Requires a bachelor' s degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
- Minimum of 1-year related work experience.