Electrical Engineer 4
Cincinnati, OH US
Job Title: Electrical Engineer 4
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Lead Electrical design for water/wastewater projects
- Provide technical guidance on client standards and expectations to engineering and technician staff in the regional design centers that are supporting project detailed design
- Serve as technical expert in electrical power distribution and miscellaneous plant electrical systems for client consultations
- Support business development related to enhanced Electrical services
- Build business relationships with clients to understand needs and drivers
Additional Project Opportunities:
- Studies Energy Optimization, Power System Coordination and Arc Flash Hazard Analysis, and Electrical Reliability Analysis
- Construction inspection and resolution of electrical construction issues
- Minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- Written Communications. Drive For Results. Priority Setting. Planning. Delegation. Directing Others. Conflict Management. Informing. Listening. Dealing with Ambiguity and Building Effective Teams.
- Intermediate knowledge of engineering design principles and applicable design guides and standards related to assigned engineering discipline.
- Professional Engineer' s license in OH or another US jurisdiction or be actively pursuing.
- Requires a bachelor' s degree in engineering from either a recognized accredited program in their home country or the country in which the professional is practicing.
- Electrical engineer
- Electrical engineering design
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Potable water systems
- Electrical power distribution
- Motor controls
- Business development
- Change management
- Conflict management
- Quality program
- Construction engineering
- Utility coordination
- Construction inspection