Engineering Technician 3
Overland Park, KS US
Position: Engineering Technician 3
Duration: 06+ Months Contract
Location: Overland Park, KS (Hybrid)
- Broadens knowledge of the applications required to modify and develop fewer complex deliverables based on a variety of design inputs.
- May assist with minor computations such as material quantity estimates and dimensional checks.
- May assist in coordinating deliverables with other groups involved on the same project to minimize interference or errors.
- Diploma or Certificate preferred. Associate degree in Drafting or an Engineering Design Related Technology preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Computer Automated Drafting Design (CADD) or other applications or design or modeling skills
- Preferably experience with Autodesk Revit and Bluebeam software
- Basic knowledge of engineering standards, systems, document control, departmental guides and Black and Veatch policies and procedures
- Basic ability to interpret engineering deliverable content as assigned
- Basic industry knowledge and technology trends