Enterprise Network Systems Administrator
Downey, CA US
12 Months Contract
Downey, CA (Hybrid)
Note - Shift work to include grave shift or swing shift Hybrid schedule to include 2 Teleworking and 3 shifts onsite per week. Tech will be accountable for maintaining a written weekly journal of activities.
- CISCO environment - Cisco ATA, Cisco ACI, Cisco APIC, Cisco Prime, Cisco VoIP Call Manager, etc
- Virtual Local Area Network
- Network Security
- Certifications - CCNA, CCNP, Certification, COMPTIA, Network+, Security+.
- This classification must have a minimum of five (5) years of broad knowledge of networking services and common networking protocols, have computer proficiency and understanding of various types of hardware, and increasingly responsible Information Technology skills to include Cisco competencies.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience within the last four (4) in the capacity of a Network Systems Administrator or similar role.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience within the last four (4) years in a security monitoring role.
- This classification requires the possession of a bachelor’ s degree in an IT-related or Computer Science field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.