Atlanta, GA US
Location: Atlanta, GA 30354 (Onsite)
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
- Manage and facilitate aspects of event planning from (but not limited to), budgeting, event registration, marketing initiatives, onsite staffing, and post-event reporting
- Support complex vehicle tracking: including but not limited to fleet ordering, event transporting, maintenance, repairs, and retirement.
- Organize status meetings internally and externally with agencies, vendors, or partners.
- Provide supplier contact lists and triple bid all supplier vendors per Food and Beverage Client’ s procurement guidelines
- Manage travel, lodging and expenses for participants traveling to events
- Research and secure vehicle storage facilities and vehicle detailers for onsite events
- Manage on-site services, catering, staff assignments, fleet logistics such as detailing, etc.
- Track and report budget expenditures for Events, and process final invoices from suppliers
- Support the third-party vendor relations to ensure Food and Beverage Client receives the good and services contracted
- Support vendor and agency relationships, defining projects, goals, and expectations
- Manage the budget for planning and execution
- Facilitate and manage all Purchase Orders, new vendor Onboarding within a comprehensive system
- Monitor KPI’ s and deliverables
- Follow-up with Sales Ops for sales conversions data
- Prepare and update marketing status and wrap up reports
- Manage the respective budgets for each program
- Contribute to the enhanced integration and collaboration between CRM, PR, Product Marketing, Sales Ops, MarCom and Field Teams on all pertinent lifestyle and customer facing programs and marketing activities
- Ultimately ensuring a mix of qualified attendees (both existing and new audiences) at all events
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- This position will provide direction and input for the Manager of Brand Strategy & Partnerships & Event Marketing & Sports Specialists to have authority over strategic vision and decisions based on budget.
- The position will be responsible for making suggestions over budget management, vendors, event management and on-site authority to execute programs.
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, or related field
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in budget/finance management for corporate events, brand immersions or customer experiences.
- Must have experience in an event or marketing role for an established organization exhibiting the skills to work in a fast-packed environment, able to work through interruptions and perform multiple tasks throughout the day.
- Advanced Excel and Systems knowledge
- Good communication skills, both written and verbally
- Extremely Organized- Follow Up with internal Stakeholders for Contractors and Payments
- Good attention to detail
- Works well with others
- Self-motivated-Works independently without frequent direction