Atlanta, GA US
Location: Atlanta, GA (Hybrid)
Duration: 5+ Months (Contract)
- Assist Managers in financial and budget facilitation of all aspects of Experiential programs and event planning, from contracting, site selections, vendor negotiation, web development for registration, onsite staffing, and post-event reporting.
- Support all Experiential initiatives, meeting preparation, supplies ordering and packing/shipping of event materials, execution of purchase orders and triple bid all supplier vendors per Food and Beverage Client’ s procurement guidelines.
- Provide support for the Managers and the day-to-day coordination of contractual fulfilment for partners, relationship development, assisting with power point presentations, event recaps, managing budgeting, invoicing and vehicle logistics.
- Ensure that all Experiential program and event activity is communicated to relevant parties- HR, PR & Communications.
- Manage vehicle fleet logistics to support events and ensure modifications are performed to fit program needs and arrange transportation and trucking.
- Work with vendors/supplier teams as it related to catering, vehicle transportation, vehicle detailing, staff management, event flow and marketing materials
- Manage travel, lodging, and expenses for participants traveling to any Experiential programs.
- Manager on-site services, floral, catering, staff assignments, vehicle logistics, booth cleaning, and costs associated.
- Track and report budget expenditures for Experiential Events and process final invoices from suppliers
- Draft and update marketing PowerPoint presentations and event wrap-up reports
- Assist in the execution of events on time, within budget, that meet or exceed expectations in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Experience in budgeting and invoice reporting
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in marketing and events, preferably with a focus on logistics, vehicle preparation, travel manifests and customer relations.
- An understanding of marketing strategies
- Highly Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Management of collaborative projects from ideation through planning and execution
- Knowledge of processes and procedures- systems and logistics
- Knowledge of contracting and managing third-party vendors and onsite logistics
- Constantly evaluate requests and ideate on the best use of assets to ensure the highest impact
- Events and finance industry experience preferred
- Experience in vehicle logistics preferred
- Experience in tradeshow and sponsorships preferred.
Education: 4-year degree in Marketing, Advertising or a related field