Field Environmental manager
Fort Wayne, IN US
Location: Miller City, OH 45864
Expected Duration of Project: 3 Months
• Implementing and managing the overall environmental compliance efforts to maintain compliance with the plans, permits, regulations, etc applicable to the project.
• Providing environmental awareness training to crews.
• Implementing the stormwater pollution prevention plan, including conducting all required inspections providing recommendations/direction on corrective actions, and maintaining required documentation
• Communicating environmental requirements effectively to team members so that everyone understands their roles as it relates to environmental compliance.
• Working with the project team to identify construction needs and work to develop solutions to avoid, minimize, and/or mitigate environmental impacts.
• 5+ years’ experience in consulting with proposal, design, and construction teams on infrastructure or industrial projects.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local permitting related to wetlands, wildlife, cultural resources, spill reporting, construction, transportation, and others.
• Knowledge of stormwater regulations( Related to NPDES and state level programs), Stormwater pollution prevention plans, erosion and sediment control plans, and stormwater best management practices.
• Experience with on-site environmental compliance on construction projects.
• Ability to explain complex permitting or technical requirements in an easy to comprehend manner.
• Demonstrated experience developing and implementing stormwater and environmental compliance training programs for engineers and construction field professionals.
• Minimum of 5+ years safety and health experience.
• Bachelor’ s degree in environmental studies, Environmental engineering, or science preferred.
• Cost control
• Conflict management
• Leadership skills
• Change management
• Training programs
• Site safety
• Government contract
• Disaster recovery
• OSHA 30