Field Material Clerk 1
Slatington, PA US
Duration: 04+ Months
Location: Slatington, PA 18080 (Onsite)
- Responsible for all clerical duties associated with a field material control office, including maintenance of the material/inventory management system.
- This position is typically a site position with significant interface requirements with discipline superintendents, site management and potential contact with client representatives.
- Assist Controller/Materials Manager with receipt and issuance of materials.
- Filing, posting, and preparation of documents and forms.
- Data entry into material/inventory management system.
- Other clerical duties as required.
- Assist Material Controller Materials Manager as needed.
- Responsible for proper filing of all material related documents within project filing system.
- Individual contributor with no subordinates.
- Preferred Skills:
- Proficient Attention to Detail.
- Proficient Communication; Written and Oral.
- Proficient Computer; Database and MS Office.
- Strong Data Entry.
- Proficient Mathematics.
- Basic Organizing Data.
- Basic Problem Solving.
- BA or BS degree in Supply Chain, Business, Technical / Engineering, Construction Management or related field (preferred). Relevant experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Construction Experience preferred 0-2 years relevant experience.
- All applicants must be able to complete pre-employment onboarding requirements (if selected) which may include any/all of the following: criminal/civil background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle records search, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Data entry