Atlanta, GA US
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Roles & responsibilities
- Maintain, analyze, and report on budgets of all active Porsche Classic Factory Restoration (PCFR) projects.
- Forecast cash flow and margin development on all PCFR projects.
- Lead all PCFR customer billing and payment activities.
- Support all customer estimate activities.
- Support budget analyses and management requests for Porsche Classic business unit.
- Responsible for the coordination of all accounting and controlling deliverables for Porsche Classic with liaison to Food and Beverage Client headquarter departments.
- Act as an interface between Porsche Classic and different organizations within Food and Beverage Client headquarters including finance, accounting, and controlling.
- Consolidation and allocation of budgets to be reviewed with Food and Beverage Client Finance
- Design and implement cost control procedures and prepare financial forecasts incl. Relevant reports.
- Analyze and interpret financial data and recommend changes to improve systems and financial performance.
- Propose changes to ensure organization achieves financial targets.
- Work with the Porsche Classic management team to maximize overall P/L results.
- Assisting the management team with status reports, KPI’s and business reporting
- Responsible for tracking of all contracts and internal documents such as RFA’s and AFE’s
- Contribute to the integrity of operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Understanding the PCFR order management system to ensure efficient co-ordination and correct information is reported and reconciled.
- BA Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field/equivalent
- High Proficiency with standard accounting processes and terminology
- Ability to work in a multicultural team, team-oriented working attitude.
- High degree of self-motivation and positive problem-solving capabilities
- High Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access)
- Ability to efficiently multi-task with proficient organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.