Baton Rouge, LA US
Duration: 12+ Months (Contract)
Location: Baton Rouge, LA (Onsite)
- Warmly welcomes and greets customers as they walk in the store and ensures customers have a warm and friendly goodbye when leaving store.
- Efficiently manages customer queuing area from waiting area to appropriate service area in store.
- Identifies effective ways to build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Attentively responds to customer inquiries, problems, and complaints and refers them to the appropriate associate.
- Keeps all drawers stocked with equipment and marketing materials.
- 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility
- Entry level support role requiring basic skills.
- High School diploma, GED, or relevant work experience
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds to help manage stock room inventory.