Santee, CA US
Location: Santee, CA 92071
Expected Duration of Project: 11+ Months Contract
Shift (4Hrs/Day or 25Hrs/Week)
- As the Greeter, you will play a vital role in the customer experience, by serving as a front-line ambassador.
- You will guide customers through signing in at our queueing station, returning/exchanging equipment, and demonstrating our products and services while providing an exceptional customer experience.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Provides best-in-class customer service; maintains polished and professional presence.
- Welcomes customers with a warm and friendly greeting as they enter the store, including a smile, handshake, and opening the door for each customer entering the store.
- Send customers off with a warm and friendly goodbye as they exit the store, including an appreciation statement using their name, and opening the door for each customer.
- Retrieve equipment from customers entering the store, following proper equipment retrieval procedure.
- Ensures sales floor remains well merchandised, clean, and visually appealing always.
- Explains and demonstrates products and accessories using our demonstration stations, offering suggestions based on customers’ wants and needs.
- Assists with other duties as requested.
- HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience
- 2 or more years of experience in customer service
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule which includes weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Must have reliable, consistent transportation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a service-oriented, fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds to help manage stock room inventory.
- Ability to be mobile within the store for long periods of time to greet customers and demonstrate products and services; must be able to stand for up to 8 hours per day.