Information Security Specialist - Remote Access Engineer
Downey, CA US
Downey, CA, 90242
11 Months of Contract
- The Information Security Specialist will possess knowledge and experience in standard methodologies used in certification and accreditation processes
- Extensive experience following NIST guidelines in risk assessment and management
- Conducting vulnerability analysis
- Developing mitigation plans
- Performing penetration testing, password protection testing and application security testing.
- This classification must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience applying security policies, standards, testing, modification and implementation.
- At least three (3) years of that experience must be in information security analysis.
- This classification requires the possession of a bachelor’s degree in an IT-related or Engineering field.
- Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis
- Security trainings and certifications such as ZCCA-IA, ZCCP-IA, ZCCA-PA, ZCCP-PA, Certified in Cybersecurity (CC) or CISSP.