Insurance & Risk Analyst
Atlanta, GA US
Duration: 12+ Months.
Location: Atlanta, GA
- The successful candidate will be responsible for two specific business areas to the team and the organization in its pursuit of excellence.
- Manage insurance claims from open to close company car, leased, CGL, marine, worker’s compensation,
- Work closely with Insurance Broker on handling and managing insurance questions;maintaining insurance information for all local and global policies on spreadsheet (policy numbers, deductibles, and contact information)
- Maintain and manage the insurance policy and claim files.
- Process invoices, including bond invoices.
- Manage certificate of insurance requests and all annual certificates sent from broker.
- Handle certain subrogation matters: maintain and follow up on various claims.
- General administrative tasks
- 3+ years of multi-line insurance/claims management experience preferred.
- Familiarity with insurance and claims reporting systems preferred.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)