Job Opportunity: Purchasing Specialist: Andover, MA (Hybrid)
Andover, MA US
Location: Andover, MA (Hybrid)
Duration: (12+ months) Contract
- Perform all SAP transactions in support of all purchasing of materials, services and supplies for the department(s) assigned to include the following;
- Support the Contract Manager in the creation of the Purchase Request, and related documentation, to require the launch of a new purchase process
- Ensure all Purchase Requests contain correct and complete information, and the necessary approval documents
- Support the Contract Manager in the creation of the new Purchase Orders, MIGO, and Service Entry Sheet
- Assure all authorizations and approvals required per company policies are met (SAP releases, Direct Award authorizations etc.)
- Manage the tender for delegated purchases
- Verify the documentation submitted for tender is accurate, and that the complete request package is properly managed.
- Triage and escalate errors/issues as needed for all SAP MM PUR items related to purchasing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with the Purchasing process
- Experience with SAP MM PUR module
- Ability to independently prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects to meet deadlines
- Superior organizational skills and detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality
- Strong communication skills.