Linux System Administrator
Los Angeles, CA US
6+ month contract
- The position requires system administration experience along with the skill to administer various distributions and open-source applications of the Linux operating system;works closely with other System Administrators, Application Engineers, Developers, Cyber Security professionals, Systems Engineers, and Operations specialists to provide top-quality secure computing and storage services to a variety of county customers.
- The Linux System Administrator is responsible to develop and manage the county’s computing and infrastructure systems on private and public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Provide creative problem solving, critical thinking, and advanced troubleshooting across a broad domain of secure computing systems and support activities.
- Manage data centre computing operations while maintaining strict operational security requirements and directives - implement latest computer security policies and procedures. The Linux System Administrator is responsible to manage availability of network, storage, computing, and software of multiple computing and storage systems.
- RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux) , UBUNTU, CENTOS, SUSE, DEBIAN LINUX
- AWS, AZURE, GCP