Localization Automation Engineer
Oakland (Remote), CA US
6+ Months contract
- This is a full-stack role, about 90% back end about 10% to be front end with React.
- The team manages any localization process that happens like data, exporting strings and data out into the transition management system and then inputting it back into our system to the Engineers.
- We have an internally built service that we maintain. That a service that we maintain and we have our translators working inside and all of our Engineering teams rely on that.
- The person will be responsible for maintain any request coming from the Engineering team to answer them, to investigate, to provide solution, and also featuring improvements and any bugs that are found and reported.
- Expertise in Ruby on Rails over the last number of years, being able to display all the things that they have worked on, any specific technology stack within Ruby on Rails.
- AWS is just a nice to have. Android OR iOS is also just nice to have.
- Will be operating through a JIRA operating system. All of the work is logged in JIRA.
- Someone who is a self-starter, able to manage work by themself, to be able to investigate, sort, and prioritize the work.
Heavy Ruby on Rails (minimum 6 years)