Logistics Support Specialist
Phoenix, AZ US
Location: Phoenix, AZ (Onsite)
Duration: 4+ Months (Contract)
The Public Health Logistics Support Specialist is responsible for aiding Department of Public Health in developing and implementing new programs, procedures, and training to enhance efficiency and resource accountability. This includes working with department staff to integrate mobile assets, deployable, and medical supplies into new resource management systems and developing the infrastructure and training to support these activities.
The specialist must be capable of project coordination from start to finish with limited assistance and have knowledge and experience in documenting and coordinating vehicle maintenance.
- Ability to conduct project coordination from start to finish with limited assistance.
- Knowledge and experience in documenting and coordinating vehicle maintenance.
- Skills in maintaining detailed records for all vehicle-related service events.
- Ability to be trained in OnBase software for purchasing and inventory management.
- Ability to participate in and assist with emergency response activities.