MISC NONTECH - Strategic Vendor Performance and Contract Manager
Princeton, NJ US
Title: Contracts Manager
Location: Princeton NJ
Duration: 10+ months Contract
• Obtain and review IT contracts to ensure third parties have sufficient rights under existing company contracts to facilitate business activities and/or provide services to Client.
• Provide contract analysis and updates to key stakeholders and third parties.
• Maintain vendor software list and provide status updates in a shared environment.
• Work with key stakeholders and third parties on confirming accuracy of details in workbook
• Negotiate with vendors to secure necessary rights if contract terms are unfavourable
• Engage Client Legal when required
• Drive contract changes and amendments directly with vendors, business users and Client Legal
• Coordinate and facilitate communications between stakeholders, Client Legal, vendors and third parties
• Facilitate negotiations between vendors and third parties
• Obtain management signatures on contracts and/or amendments when necessary
• Perform contract management administrative tasks
• Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience preferred
• 6+ year’ s experience in contract development, interpretation, management, and contract negotiations
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and proven track record of being able to influence others with effective verbal and written communications
• Proven experience reviewing and negotiating software contracts, and understanding software licensing models.
• Proven experience and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Strong analytical, organizational, project and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and manage priorities and timelines
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
• IT Technical background or experience a definite plus
• Ability to establish key relationships and work effectively with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders