MS SQL Server Database Administrator
Downey, CA US
Location: Downey, CA (Hybrid)
Duration: 12+ Months contract with Potential of extension.
- knowledge and experience in analyses and development of conceptual designs and detail designs.
- developing JBOSS Messaging and connectivity with Spring-JMS connectivity.
- designing DB schema as per the requirements and in sync with the old system.
- implementing the daily and weekly jobs that interact with external interfaces.
- coordinating with business stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- communicate with cross-divisional personnel at both team and executive levels to understand performance measurement methodologies.
- Directs team members in compiling business requirements and executing project milestones.
- (10+) years of experience performing SQL Server installations, configurations, management and monitoring, and system administration tasks at the level of a SQL Server Database System Administrator.
- Experience managing a large MS SQL Server farm (300+ servers).
- Experience developing scripts to automate routine manual database server functions using tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, or similar tools. Experience migrating and upgrading SQL Server to the latest supported version.
- experience migrating SQL Servers on premise to MS Azure